Passtech Games is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our team and take charge of the Live Ops Game Design for our game “RAVENSWATCH”, currently in Early Access. Ravenswatch is a 3D game in a top-down view, with a strong, stylized art direction in a Dark Fantasy universe. For Live Ops we want to continue offering content to Ravenswatch players after its 1.0 release. To this end, we plan to provide both free and paid updates in the years following the game’s release.
As the team is made up of around twenty people, you will be working directly with the Passtech Games management team. We’re looking for a Game Designer with a passion for action games and “Roguelikes”, who’s sensitive to game feel and pays close attention to detail.
Your role will be to :
- Define and communicate Ravenswatch’s Live Ops vision to the rest of the studio.
- Write design documents to guide the technical and artistic teams.
- Oversee and participate in the implementation of new content in our game engine.
The scale of our productions allows for easy dialogue between the different members of the studio: everyone’s opinions are invaluable! We value a healthy and inclusive working environment so that we can develop our games in the best possible conditions. This position is to be filled at our offices in Villeurbanne, two metro stations from the Part Dieu train station.
- You have 5+ years of experience in game design or game direction.
- You have a solid understanding of the various stages in the video game development process.
- You know how to create strong, impactful gameplay mechanics.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands on creative tools.
- You’re rigorous and organized.
- You are fluent in English.
- Type of contract: CDI
- Availability: from April 2024
- Salary: according to experience and profile
- Benefits: luncheon vouchers, distribution of Nacon shares, 50% reimbursement of travel expenses, health insurance…
- Remote: Remote work is possible for 2 days a week.
- 1st remote interview with our HR manager
- A written test to determine your ability to communicate a creative vision.
- 2nd face-to-face interview with our management team
Please provide with your application:
A CV, an online portfolio (if possible), and a presentation of your background and projects
Directly on the AFJV website