Passtech Games is looking for a Game Producer to join our team, organize and follow the Live Ops production of our game “RAVENSWATCH” currently in Early Access. Ravenswatch is a 3D game in a top-down view, with a strong, stylized art direction in a Dark Fantasy universe. For Live Ops we want to continue offering content to Ravenswatch players after its 1.0 release. To this end, we plan to provide both free and paid updates in the years following the game’s release.
As the team is made up of around twenty people, you will be working directly with the Passtech Games management team. We’re looking for an autonomous, rigorous Game Producer who knows how to lead a multidisciplinary team.
Your role will be to :
- Define and communicate the Ravenswatch Live Ops schedule to the rest of the studio.
- Create production follow-up documents to guide studio teams in their tasks.
- Monitor project progress daily.
- Ensure proper delivery of versions in collaboration with QA.
- Prepare and participate in production meetings with the management team and our publisher.
The scale of our productions allows for easy dialogue between the different members of the studio: everyone’s opinions are invaluable! We value a healthy and inclusive working environment so that we can develop our games in the best possible conditions. This position is to be filled at our offices in Villeurbanne, two metro stations from the Part Dieu train station.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the different phases of video game production.
- You are familiar with production tracking tools (Jira in particular).
- You can communicate both orally and in writing in a professional and positive manner.
- You are rigorous and organized.
- You are fluent in English.
- Type of contract: CDI
- Availability: from April 2024
- Salary: according to experience and profile
- Benefits: luncheon vouchers, distribution of Nacon shares, 50% reimbursement of travel expenses, health insurance…
- Remote: Remote work is possible for 2 days a week.
- 1st remote interview with our HR manager
- A written test to determine your ability to organize a production.
- 2nd face-to-face interview with our management team
Please provide with your application:
A CV, an online portfolio (if possible), and a presentation of your background and projects
Directly on the AFJV website